Reset odometer and two trip meters Toyota Tacoma 2 generation. From year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
How to reset odometer and two trip meters Toyota Tacoma second generation.
This meter displays the odometer and two trip meters.
Odometer-Shows the total distance the vehicle has been driven.
Two trip meters-Show two different distances independently driven since the last time each trip meter was set to zero. You can use one trip meter to calculate the fuel economy and the other to measure the distance on each trip. All trip meter data is cancelled if the electrical power source is disconnected.
Trip meter reset knob-Resets the two trip meters to zero, and also change the meter display. To change the meter display, quickly push and release the knob. The meter display changes in the order from the odometer to trip meter A to trip meter B, then back to the odometer each time you push. To reset the trip meter A to zero, display the meter A reading, then push and hold the knob until the meter is set to zero. The same process can be applied for resetting the trip meter B.
All information how to reset odometer and two trip meters is taken from Toyota Tacoma 2 generation owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset odometer and two trip meters Toyota Tacoma 2 generation. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Buick Terraza, year 2005, 2006, 2007 reset instructions:
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Push the SET/RESET button until OIL is displayed on the Driver Information Centre.
3. Once OIL is displayed, push and hold the SET/RESET button for 5 seconds until 100% appears.
4. Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Reset driving time indicator Skoda Citigo. From year: 2011, 2012, 2013.
1. The rocker switch A and the button B are located on the windscreen wiper lever.
2. Select memory.
3. Depress button B.
4. Selecting functions.
5. Briefly push the rocker switch A down or up, this opens the individual functions of the multifunction display one after the other.
6. Resetting, select the driving time indicator.
7. Push the button B for a few seconds.
8. The following readouts of the selected memory will be set to 0 by button B.
Reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2. From year: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2.
To reset Service Due Now on a Renault Megane 2, follow these steps:
1. Switch ON the gnition, don’t start the vehicle. For cars with keycard ignition, insert the card, then push & hold the start button for 5 seconds to turn on the dashboard cluster.
2. Push and release the button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service Due Now message appears on the display. Some models have 2 buttons, which cycle through the options in opposite directions, either button can be used in this case.
3. When Service Due Now message is displayed push and hold the same button located at the end of wiper stalk.
4. Now the Service Due now will start to flash after that the display will change to the new service interval and still flashing.
5. Keep holding the button until the display stops flashing.
6. Done, have managed to reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2.