Reset service light indicator Seat Arosa. From year: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
How to reset servicelight indicator Seat Arosa.
1. With the ignition switched off.
2. Push and hold the tripmeter reset button situated below the speedometer.
3. Turn the ignition on and hold the tripmeter reset button for atleast 8 sconds.
4. On board will appear “- – – -” done the service light has been reset.
5. It may not works on the first try, you must retry the procedure.
Reset service light indicator Seat Inca. From year: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.
How to reset servicelight indicator Seat Inca.
1. Turn on the ignition, do not start the engine.
2. Push and holf the left hand button on the clocks.
3. With the button still pressed turn the ignition to off.
5. Release the button and you should be able to toggle between the oil, insp1 and insp2 warning light.
6. Choose the warning light that you want to reset.
7. On the right hand side of the clocks there are 2 buttons.
8. Push the bottom button with a biro and hold it until the warning light is reset.
How to reset service light indicator Skoda Citigo.
Before the next service interval the messsage InSP appears for some seconds and the remaining kilometres are indicated after switching on the ignition.
At the time of the service, an acoustic signal will sound and the message InSP appears for a few seconds after switching on the ignition.
Resetting Service Light Interval display:
resets the display memory after the relevant inspection.
makes an entry in the Service schedule.
affix the sticker with the entry of the following service interval to the side of the dash panel on the driver‘s side.
Reset driving time indicator Skoda Citigo. From year: 2011, 2012, 2013.
1. The rocker switch A and the button B are located on the windscreen wiper lever.
2. Select memory.
3. Depress button B.
4. Selecting functions.
5. Briefly push the rocker switch A down or up, this opens the individual functions of the multifunction display one after the other.
6. Resetting, select the driving time indicator.
7. Push the button B for a few seconds.
8. The following readouts of the selected memory will be set to 0 by button B.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.