1. Put the key in the ignition and switch it on without starting the engine.
(Wait for LCD to return to the vehicle mileage)
2. Hold the “O” button down till you hear a beep (could take a while, 30 sec.)
3. Press the M button repeatedly and a number of reset menus will appear, (If you have used oil according to quality sheet 229.31 or 228/229.51 you can scroll to Reset.31 or Reset.51 respectively.) Select “reset 51″
4. Now, when appropriate oil type is selected press “O” for 6 seconds until ”2” is displayed.
5. Press “O” once again briefly and the ” reset done” message will confirm that the job is done.
6. Pull the Key out
FOR THE 2004 DODGE SPRINTER!
Turn the key to position 2 in the ignition lock and immediately press the button MI (km) twice.
Within 10 seconds, return the key to the 0 in the ignition lock.
Press and hold the button MI (km). Turn the key to position 2 in the ignition lock. Keep the button MI (km) pressed.
The maintenance indicator with the time/distance is shown.
After about 10 seconds, an acoustic signal will sound and the maintenance indicator is displayed with the new remaining time / distance .
Release the button MI (km)
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.