How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Suzuki Grand Vitara. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Remove dash service light Suzuki Grand Vitara 1.9, diesel 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Ignition on (engine not running)
- Foot on accelerator all the way down
- At the same time pump the brake pedal 3 times
This must be done within 10 seconds of turning ignition on.
How to reset airbag fault code Range Rover.
Reset airbag fault code Range Rover. How to reset the Range Rover Airbag Fault Code warning light. Reset AIRBAG FAULT error message on dash board on a Range Rover.
- Open the hood and loosen the retaining nut on the cable clamp running to the negative battery terminal.
- Slide the clamp off of the negative battery terminal.
- Wait 1 minute for the Range Rover’s electronic control module to cycle and reset. Then, reconnect the clamp to the negative battery terminal.
- Tighten the retaining nut on the cable clamp. The airbag light should go out at this point. When it does, you’ll know that the fault code has been erased.
How do you reset service light indicator Range Rover Sport. From year: 2007.
Reset service light indicator Range Rover Sport. How to reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
- Turn off the cars ignition.
- Hold down the reset button on the dash board to zero the mileage. keep it held in.
- Turn the cars ignition on, but do not start. Keep the button in for 5 seconds.
- A menu will come up, like date/mileage.
- Let go and then press the button again.
- It will toggle through some options, then get to rst.
- Press the button again, and your done.
How do you reset service light indicator Land Rover Freelander 2.
Reset service light indicator Land Rover Freelander 2. How to reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
- Hold the milage reset button in.
- Turn the ignition on to position 2.
- Keep the button held in and various different words will flash up on the little screen.
- Dont release until it goes back to reading the milage.
- Once this comes up release the button and it should be ok when you next cycle the ignition.
Instructions how reset service light indicator Opel Corsa C. From years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006.
There are two ways to reset service light Opel Corsa C.
1. How to reset service light indicator Opel Corsa C.
- Ignition OFF.
- Press and hold reset trip odometer button.
- Turn the ignition on, one position before starting engine.
- The letters INSP will appear in the display and they will flash for couple seconds.
- Kepp the trip odometer button pressed until the text “- – – “ appears in the display.
- Release trip odometer button and switch ignition off.
- I think this procedure is valid for models until year 2003.
2. How do you reset service light indicator Opel Corsa C.
- Get into the car and shut the door.
- Press and hold trip reset button.
- After a couple seconds you will see leters “InSp 0″ on display.
- Keep holding trip reset button and press and hold the trip reset button.
- Switch ignition on, one position before starting engine.
- On the display will appear this message “InSP” and under InSP this “- – – -”.
- Continue to hold the trip button and brake pedal for about 15 seconds.
- At this point it should flash up “InSP —” and then the reset mileage 19000 (in some cases instead of 19000 will appear other number, for example 15000 or 30000).
- You can release the trip button and brake pedal and the indicator is reset.
I think this procedure is valid for models after year 2003.