Instructions how reset service light indicator Opel Corsa C. From years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006.
There are two ways to reset service light Opel Corsa C.
1. How to reset service light indicator Opel Corsa C.
- Ignition OFF.
- Press and hold reset trip odometer button.
- Turn the ignition on, one position before starting engine.
- The letters INSP will appear in the display and they will flash for couple seconds.
- Kepp the trip odometer button pressed until the text “- – – “ appears in the display.
- Release trip odometer button and switch ignition off.
- I think this procedure is valid for models until year 2003.
2. How do you reset service light indicator Opel Corsa C.
- Get into the car and shut the door.
- Press and hold trip reset button.
- After a couple seconds you will see leters “InSp 0″ on display.
- Keep holding trip reset button and press and hold the trip reset button.
- Switch ignition on, one position before starting engine.
- On the display will appear this message “InSP” and under InSP this “- – – -”.
- Continue to hold the trip button and brake pedal for about 15 seconds.
- At this point it should flash up “InSP —” and then the reset mileage 19000 (in some cases instead of 19000 will appear other number, for example 15000 or 30000).
- You can release the trip button and brake pedal and the indicator is reset.
I think this procedure is valid for models after year 2003.