Reset service light indicator Seat Inca. From year: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.
How to reset service light indicator Seat Inca.
1. Turn on the ignition, do not start the engine.
2. Push and holf the left hand button on the clocks.
3. With the button still pressed turn the ignition to off.
5. Release the button and you should be able to toggle between the oil, insp1 and insp2 warning light.
6. Choose the warning light that you want to reset.
7. On the right hand side of the clocks there are 2 buttons.
8. Push the bottom button with a biro and hold it until the warning light is reset.