How do you reset service light indicator Volkswagen Tiguan year 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Press and HOLD the trip-odometer button “0.0”.
3. Turn your key to run (one position before starting engine).
4. Release the trip-odometer button.
5. Push and release the Clock Minute Set Button “min”.
2. Use the rocker switch on the windshield wiper lever to select “Settings” and confirm with button underneath windshield wiper lever then follow steps 4-5.
3. Use the buttons on the right hand side of the multi function steering wheel
4. Select the “Settings” menu followed by the “Service” submenu. Select “Reset” and confirm.
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
*vehicles equipped with a navigation system can also access the reset menu from the SETTINGS button.