How do you reset service light indicator Volkswagen Passat year 2011, 2012, 2013
1. Turn the ignition off.
2. Press and hold the 0,0 button (located to the right of the instrument cluster).
3. Turn the igntion on (do not start the engine) and release the 0,0 button. Briefly press the double square button (located to the left of the instrument cluster).
4. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
2. Use the rocker switch on the windshield wiper lever to select “Settings” and confirm with button underneath windshield wiper lever then follow steps 4-5.
3. Use the buttons on the right hand side of the multi function steering wheel
4. Select the “Settings” menu followed by the “Service” submenu. Select “Reset” and confirm.
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
*vehicles equipped with a navigation system can also access the reset menu from the SETTINGS button.