How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Mazda 3, year 2013, 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Mazda 3, year 2013, 2014, 2015 oil reset instructions:
There are 2 different reset methods depending on if the vehicle has a touch screen:
- Press and hold the TRIP button with the ignition switched off.
- Continue to hold the TRIP button and switch the ignition on.
- After 5 seconds the master warning light will flash for a few seconds to indicate the reset is complete.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
With Touch Screen Instructions:
- Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting the engine).
- Select the Applications (A) icon.
- Select Maintenance to display the maintenance list screen and select Oil Change.
- Select Reset and follow the prompts.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset