How to reset service light indicator Opel Signum.
Reset service light indicator Opel Signum. From years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
- Get into the car and shut all doors.
- Wait for the milage (km) and displays to go off .
- Press and hold the trip reset button.
- Put you foot on the brake, press and hold down.
- Turn on the ignition to the point where all the lights come on, do not start the engine.
- On the dysplay will appear message, InSP with four dashes “- – – – ” , the InSP will flash, do not release the trip button and brake pedal.
- Continue to hold the trip button and brake pedal for about 15 seconds.
- At this point InSP will stop flash and then the reset mileage 15,000-30,000 (depends on how many km/milage is set your car).
- Now you can release the trip button and brake pedal, the indicator is reset.