How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Toyota Prius, year 2013, 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Toyota Prius, year 2013, 2014, 2015 oil reset instructions:
- Press the “ENGINE START STOP” switch once (do not start engine) or turn ignition key to run (one position before starting engine).
- Ensure Trip Metre A reading is shown. Turn the ignition off.
- While holding the MPH or KM/H button turn the ignition on (do not start engine).
- Continue to press and hold the button until the trip meter displays “000000” and the display indicates the reset is complete.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Fiat 500 odometer / trip odometer / electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) display area.
Reset trip odometer Fiat 500. From year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
This display indicates the total distance the vehicle has been driven. U.S. Federal regulations require that upon transfer of vehicle ownership, the seller certify to the purchaser the correct mileage that the vehicle has been driven. If your odometer needs to be repaired or serviced, the repair technician should leave the odometer reading the same as it was before the repair or service. If s/he cannot do so, then the odometer must be set at zero, and a sticker must be placed in the door jamb stating what the mileage was before the repair or service. It is a good idea for you to make a record of the odometer reading before the repair/ service, so that you can be sure that it is properly reset, or that the door jamb sticker is accurate if the odometer must be reset at zero.
If the vehicle is equipped with the Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) in the instrument cluster, all warnings including “door” and “gate” and “Change Engine Oil” will only be displayed in the EVIC display. For additional information, refer to “Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC).” Refer to the “Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC)” for further information.
ELECTRONIC VEHICLE INFORMATION CENTER (EVIC).
The Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) features a driver-interactive display that is located in the instrument cluster.