How to reset service light indicator Skoda Fabia Mk1.
Reset service light indicator Skoda Fabia Mk1. From year: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
- With the ignition off, with all doors closed.
- Press and hold the button situated on the right of the dashboard, next to mileage (km/h)
- Turn the ignition to on, without starting the engine.
- Release the button and pressed again fore 1 second until the display shows service InSP message
- Rotat the same button to the right, until service – – – is displayed
- Now press again the button and that was it, the service interval has been reset.