How to reset tire pressure warning system Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series.
Reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series. From year: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Park the vehicle in safe place and turn the “ENGINE START STOP” switch to OFF mode. While the vehicle is moving, initialization is not performed.
- While the vehicle is moving, initialization is not performed. Make sure to adjust the tire pressure to the specified cold tire inflation pressure level. The tire pressure warning system will operate based on this pressure level.
- Turn the “ENGINE START STOP” switch to IGNITION ON mode.
- Press and hold the tire pressure warning reset switch until the tire pressure warning light blinks slowly three times and the message “TIRE PRESSURE RESET PROCEEDING” appears on the multi-information display.
- Wait for a few minutes with the IGNITION ON mode, and then turn the “ENGINE START STOP” switch to OFF mode.
- The tire pressure warning valve and transmitter is equipped with a unique ID code. When replacing a tire pressure warning valve and transmitter, it is necessary to register the ID code of tire pressure warning valve and transmitter. Have the ID code registered by your Toyota dealer.
Any tire over 6 years old must be checked by a qualified technician even if they have seldom or never been used or damage is not obvious.
If you press the tire pressure reset switch accidentally.
If initialization is performed, adjust the tire inflation pressure to the specified level and initialize the tire pressure warning system again.
When the initialization of the tire pressure warning system has failed.
Initialization can be completed in a few minutes. However, in the following cases, the settings have not been recorded and the system will not operate properly. If repeated attempts to record tire inflation pressure settings are unsuccessful, have the vehicle inspected by your Toyota dealer.
When operating the tire pressure warning reset switch, the warning light does not flash 3 times and the setting message does not appear on the multi-information display.