How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Honda CR-Z, year 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Honda CR-Z, year 2014, 2015 oil reset instructions:
- Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
- Display the engine oil life by repeatedly pressing the UP or DOWN button on the steering wheel.
- Press and hold the SEL/RESET for more than 10 seconds. The oil life reset mode is displayed on the multi information display.
- Select RESET with the UP or DOWN button, then press the SEL/RESET button. The engine oil life will reset to 100.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.