How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Nissan Altima 2015, year 2014-2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Nissan Altima 2015, oil reset instructions:
- Press the Start/Stop button (do not start the engine).
- Press the square button, located on the steering wheel to display the SETTINGS mode.
- Use the up/down arrow buttons to highlight SETTINGS and confirm with the ENTER button.
- From the SETTINGS menu select MAINTENANCE and confirm with the ENTER button.
- Select the maintenance item to be reset; reset distance and confirm with the ENTER button.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.