How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Volkswagen (VW) Tiguan, year 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Volkswagen (VW) Tiguan, year 2014, 2015 oil reset instructions:
- Turn the ignition to run.
*one position before starting engine
- Press and HOLD the trip-odometer button “0.0”.
- Turn your key to run (one position before starting engine).
- Release the trip-odometer button.
- Push and release the Clock Minute Set Button “min”.
* Use the rocker switch on the windshield wiper lever to select “Settings” and confirm with button underneath windshield wiper lever then follow steps 2a-3a.
- 1a. Use the buttons on the right hand side of the multi function steering wheel
- 2a. Select the “Settings” menu followed by the “Service” submenu. Select “Reset” and confirm.
- 3a. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.