How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Mercedes Benz M-Class, year 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Mercedes Benz M-Class, year 2014, 2015 oil reset instructions:
- Turn the ignition to position 1
*one position before starting the engine.
- The kilometre/mileage counter must appear in the display. If not displayed, press the down button repeatedly until displayed.
- Press the left arrow button repeatedly until “trip” is displayed.
- Press and hold phone button and then within 1 second press and hold down the OK button. Hold for 5 seconds then the workshop menu will be displayed “Vehicle data, Dynamometer Test, Change Brake Lining and ASSYST PLUS”.
- Select ASSYST PLUS and confirm with OK button.
- Select FULL SERVICE and confirm with OK button.
- Select CONFIRM SERV and confirm with OK button.
- Select the oil used “Oil qual. 229.3″ or “Oil qual. 229.5″ and confirm with OK button.
- Select YES and confirm with OK button.
- Select CONFIRMATION and confirm selection by pressing OK button. “Full service carried out” appears in the display.
- Press the OK button and exit the menu.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
*Close all doors, windows, hood and trunk when performing reset