How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Mazda 6, year 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Mazda 6, year 2014, 2015 oil reset instructions:
- Turn the ignition to run
*do not start the engine.
- Press the UP or DOWN part of the INFO switch to highlight the SETTINGS menu and press the INFO button to confirm.
- Scroll to MAINTENANCE and press the INFO button to confirm.
- Scroll to the item that needs to be reset (SCHEDULED, TIRE ROTATION, TIRE PRESSURE) and confirm with the INFO button.
- Scroll to SET TIME or SET DISTANCE and confirm with the INFO button.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.