How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Chrysler 300, year 2013, 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Chrysler 300, year 2013, 2014, 2015 oil reset instructions:
- Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
- Push and release the DOWN arrow button to scroll downward through the main menu to “ Vehicle Info.”
- Push and release the RIGHT arrow button to access the ”Oil Life” screen.
- Push and hold the OK button until the “ Oil Life” screen displays.
- Push and release the DOWN arrow button to select “ Yes,” then push and release the OK button to select reset of the Oil Life.
- Push and release the Up arrow button to exit the submenu screen.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the vehicle to verify the indicator has been reset.