How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Mitsubishi Lancer, year 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Mitsubishi Lancer, year 2014, 2015 oil reset instructions:
- The “—” display can be reset while the ignition switch is “OFF”. When the display is reset, the time until the next periodic inspection is displayed and “PERIODIC INSPECTION” is no longer displayed when the ignition is switched from “OFF” to “ON”.
- Lightly press the multi-information meter switch until the information screen switches to service reminder display screen.
- Press and hold the multi-information meter switch for about 2 seconds or more to display the (wrench icon) and make it flash.
- Lightly press the multi-information meter switch while the icon is flashing to change the display from “—” to “CLEAR”. After this, the time until the next periodic inspection will be displayed.
- Start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.