How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Kia Forte, year , 2013, 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Kia Forte, year 2013, 2014, 2015 oil reset instructions:
- Start the engine.
- If a service is due the display will show “Service required”. To reset this message, press the SELECT/RESET button (left pointing arrow) on the bottom right of the steering wheel for more than 1 second.
- The service interval will be reset to the default setting.
*The service interval feature has to be turned on and set by the user by accessing the SERVICE menu.
- Press the MODE button (rectangle icons) on the bottom right of the steering wheel to highlight the SERVICE menu.
- From the SERVICE menu access the SERVICE INTERVAL and follow the instructions to turn the SERVICE INTERVAL mode on and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.