How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Mini Countryman, year 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Mini Countryman, oil reset instructions:
1. Turn ignition to Terminal 15 which is one turn of the key or one press of the START/STOP button.
2. Press and hold the trip odometer reset button for approximately 10 seconds until the first service job appears in the display.
3. The upper display in the Instrument Cluster will be illuminated with a Service Item (example: An oil can is the designation for Oil Service). The lower display in the Instrument Cluster will indicate the remaining time or mileage left for that Service Item (example: 14000). Press the on-board computer button repeatedly (located on the direction indicator/main-beam switch) to scroll through all of the Condition Based Service Items.
4. Press and hold the on-board computer button on the direction indicator/main-beam switch until “”RESET”” appears in the lower display.”
5. Pressing the on-board computer button again resets the service shown in the upper display. Repeat the procedure for each additional service which is to be reset.
6. Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.