How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Hyundai Sonata, year , 2013, 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Hyundai Sonata, year 2013, 2014, 2015 oil reset instructions:
- Start the engine.
- If a service is due the display will show “Service required”. To reset this message, locate and press the OK button located at the top right of the steering wheel for more than 1 second.
- The service interval will be reset to the default setting.
*The service interval feature has to be turned on and set by the user by accessing the INFORMATION menu.
- Press the MODE button (rectangle icons) on the top right of the steering wheel to highlight the INFORMATION menu.
- Press the OK button to access the menu and use the directional keypad to turn the SERVICE INTERVAL mode on and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.