How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Mercury Grand Marquis, year 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Instructions to reset service indicator 2006-2010
- Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
- Press SELECT to change the oil life start value. OIL LIFE START VALUE SET TO XXX% will be displayed.
- Press and hold the RESET control for two seconds and release. Oil life is set to 100% “OIL LIFE XXX% HOLD RESET IF NEW OIL” is displayed.
- Press and hold the RESET control for three seconds and release. Oil life is set to 100% and “OIL LIFE START VALUE SET TO XXX%” is displayed.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.