Service Light Reset SCION tC 2012
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Select trip metre A reading by using the trip metre button and then turn the ignition off.
3. While pressing the trip meter reset button
4. Continue to press and hold the button until the trip meter displays “”000000″”.”
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
These servicing warning lights are normally reset (turned off) by the main dealer once they have finished servicing your vehicle.
If you have just serviced your vehicle yourself, or had it serviced in a local garage you may find that the 'service interval warning light' still needs to be reset to turned the light off.