Change interval reset for BMW X3
1. Get in the driver seat and close the door.
2. Press and hold “S/R” button (on the left).
3. While still holding on “S/R” button, insert and turn your key on but DO NOT start the car.
4. Keep on holding till “RESET” appears.
5. Release “S/R” button and press and hold it again till “RESET” starts flashing.
6. Release “S/R” button and press once(without holding) again.
5. You should see 15500 miles to go
Might have to do it a couple of times before you get, though.
These servicing warning lights are normally reset (turned off) by the main dealer once they have finished servicing your vehicle.
If you have just serviced your vehicle yourself, or had it serviced in a local garage you may find that the 'service interval warning light' still needs to be reset to turned the light off.