Service light reset indicator for BMW X3
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life BMW X3 reset instructions:
1. Get in the driver seat and close the door.
2. Press and hold “S/R” button (on the left).
3. While still holding on “S/R” button, insert and turn your key on but DO NOT start the car.
4. Keep on holding till “RESET” appears.
5. Release “S/R” button and press and hold it again till “RESET” starts flashing.
6. Release “S/R” button and press once(without holding) again.
5. You should see 15500 miles to go
Might have to do it a couple of times before you get, though.